XD-05 Plus Op-amp rolling options

Home Forums Ask your question XD-05 Plus Op-amp rolling options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What kind of opamps can you roll into this, size-wise?

I have a V5i from Burson Audio and is nice, but don’t see anything when it comes to size restrictions especially for other components when you’re running single or even dual opamps.

What’s the height restrictions or even length or width restrictions so it doesn’t bump into other components?

Do you also have instructions for rolling out the single opamps? Your manual isn’t clear and has to reference online to find out for the dual part.

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, the V5i-d(Dual channel chip) can be installed;but the v5i-s(Single channel chip)   which is a little difficult to install, but it can be inserted obliquely, some users have done this.

The maximum size is like the size of v5i

Participant

Ok, great.

So the V5i is working great at the moment and I love the fact that you can (sort of) roll (almost) all opamps into this.

Is there a way I can put the Sparkos Labs SS3601 (x2) or SS3602 (x1) onto this? It seems weird that the capacitor is in the way on the left side but the right side has so much room.

Lastly, if a beginner (like me) were to remove that, solder and relocate it, would that be possible or not?

(This might be a consideration for revision in future updates on the PCB design. Making more room on the sides of the PCB so the opamps can fit)

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Yes, you can buy a new capacitor to replace it, let it lie down

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.