xd05 plus stopped working

Home Forums Ask your question xd05 plus stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

i had bought an xd05 a couple of months ago. now all of a sudden it stopped working and is not being recognised by windows in device manager it says: unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed). it is not being recognised on either windows or mac. when I connect it to windows the screen shows a welcome screen every three seconds the first two being faint and dimly lit and the third being the normal one, it finishes loading to the USB screen and shows no signal for about a few 5 seconds and then it clicks and restarts the same loop all over again. i connected it to aux only and it still works. it is not being recognised by any computer I connect it to. i cant connect it to android because I don’t have the box or cables with me, I just have the amp. i tried uninstalling the device in windows but it did not help. i installed the firmware from your website but it also did not show anything connected. is there anything else i can try? or has something broken?

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, can you try another USB cable?

Participant

yeah I tried it since then, it was a charging issue and the cables were bad. the device is working but I still have problems:

the driver in windows is not recognising it properly, it recognises it as a speaker or a midi device  at times, but in device manager it shows that there is one : xduoo USB Audio 2.0 DFU

it says that there are no devices installed and there are no compatible drivers available, code 28. windows update also doesn’t find any drivers.

i installed your 4.67 drivers and in the control panel, it says that there are no devices connected.

the device works fine otherwise, i can adjust the windows output from the device properties. im not sure if it is acting normally.

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, have you updated your XD-05? we have new firmware on our website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.