XD05Plus Opamp

Home Forums Ask your question XD05Plus Opamp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EncyenzAudio
    Participant

Hello,
    I just purchased a XD-05 Plus and i want to use it with my high impedance headphones (600ohms).
    can you please recoment some good sounding and inexpensive single or dual opamps for high impedance headphones(600ohms)?

Thank you very much!

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I just purchased a XD-05 Plus and i want to use it with my high impedance headphones (600ohms).
    can you please recoment some good sounding and inexpensive single or dual opamps for high impedance headphones(600ohms)?

Thank you very much!

Many people are using HA8802 or V5i-D

Lindiman
    Participant

Thank you for your answer!
    I have read many good reviews about the V5i-D, but the HA8802 is new to me. I will have a look at it.

NightFoxXIII
    Participant

Currently using a V5i on my setup and using a headphones like the DT 990 (250 ohm ver.) and sounds pretty good over stock.

I do like the Sparkos Labs SS3602 on it instead but you will lose portability since you need to take it out of the case to work.

XDuoo, can you make a modified case that has increased height to fit weird opamps like that? Would buy if that were the case. (I don’t mind the case being chonky)

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Currently using a V5i on my setup and using a headphones like the DT 990 (250 ohm ver.) and sounds pretty good over stock.

I do like the Sparkos Labs SS3602 on it instead but you will lose portability since you need to take it out of the case to work.

XDuoo, can you make a modified case that has increased height to fit weird opamps like that? Would buy if that were the case. (I don’t mind the case being chonky)

That would be a customized case, at the moment, we cannot offer that. Hope you can understand that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.