XDuo XQ50 Pro x wired connection

Home Forums Ask your question XDuo XQ50 Pro x wired connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sidnei
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know if, in order to hear the TIDAL Hifi that transmits at 24bits 96khz, would there be a difference between XDuo Pro (LDAC) and Topping D10 (which limits 24bit 96khz on the optical output)? Both being used to connect to an audio processor in the car via an optical cable, that is, the devices would only transport the digital signal from the cell phone to the processor via an optical cable, where DAC conversion would take place. I am in doubt because today the result via optical topping cable is spectacular, and a while ago I tested a generic Bluetooth receiver with a csr8675 chip with LDAC codec, and the result was disappointing, in this case I’m not sure if with the same transmission rates , the results can really be so different, just because a connection is wireless. I want to believe that it would be a problem with the generic bluetooth receiver I used.

another question, as i want to install it in the trunk of the car, i need it to turn on and off according to the car key post. I saw that there is a Power button on the xq50Pro. this button is it necessary to activate every time you use it, or every time you see that the device receives power it turns on alone? Would I be able to make it work that way?

Thanks in advance,

Sidnei

xDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, I don’t know much about Topping D10, but our XQ-50PRO has a very good reputation. yes, you need to press the power button to turn it on every time, but we can also modify it to you according to your needs that let it automatically turn on/off follow your car on/off. Just note us when you place your order

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.