Xduoo TA-10, no sound after firmware update

Home Forums Ask your question Xduoo TA-10, no sound after firmware update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, after updating Xduoo TA-10 firmaware I’m getting no sound, but windows as well as 4.67 driver shows that my device is connected and that it should be working. But I’m getting no sound… Used instruction on your website. SN number 03500604761 so it needed to be upgrated with the A2 firmware. Followed every step of your instructions on the website and firmware upgrade suite said that it was successful. After getting this problem I ried to re do the firmware upgrade but 4.13 driver tells that there’s no device found. Also tried clean driver installs and connecting it to a different computer and tablet, but no sound there too… Is there a solution?

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi,

Did you download the upgraded firmware on our official website?

by the way, did you set your player output  to xduoo audio?

Participant

Yes, I’ve downloaded it from your official website. And yes I set my sound output to Xduoo by default. Windows even shows that it is connected and that it should be playing sound, but it doesn’t.

I also got an answer from a Kuiper’s xduoo forum post , it said that usually this problem can be solved by soldering new chip and that you’ll contact me via email.

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

We are on national holiday in the last 3 days.

We will contact you via email asap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.