Xduoo TA-30 110v / 220v

Home Forums Ask your question Xduoo TA-30 110v / 220v

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dmitriy Isaev
    Participant

Good day. I bought an Xduoo TA-30 for 110v, and I have 220v electricity.

What power step-down transformer do I need to buy?

How many WATTS does the Xduoo TA-30 consume – 100 watts, 500 watts, 900 ?

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Good day. I bought an Xduoo TA-30 for 110v, and I have 220v electricity.

What power step-down transformer do I need to buy?

How many WATTS does the Xduoo TA-30 consume – 100 watts, 500 watts, 900 ?

If you bought the 110V, and you only can use it at 110V, but not 220V. And any step-down transformer should work, if they can reduce the voltage.

The output power of TA-30 is 3000mW.

toms71
    Participant

Hello,

I have same problem.

There are some revievs of TA-30 that says it doesn’t matter which one voltage You connect and it will work for 110-240v – “The power supply is listed as 110-240V capable and is auto-sensing as no external switch exists for setting input voltage” – source: https://audiofool.reviews/2020/02/10/xduoo-ta-30/

But there are some that says very clearly that it isn’t true – ” Be warned that compared to TA-10, this one is not using an universal power supply, so it is either a 220V AC IN unit or a 110V unit, check the voltage bellow the AC inlet before you power it on” – source:https://soundnews.net/amplifiers/headphone-amps/xduoo-ta-30-review-a-box-full-of-surprises/

Another ways if You try to buy TA-30 on official XDuoo site, there is no option to choose AC input when You adding item to basket but on other sites ex. Banggood it’s option to choose.

In specyfication od product (in manual, on site) is only information AC input 220v/110v. And it can have different interpretations – that this is option to have 110 or 220 beside to it doesn’t matter which voltage You connect.

So, big please to xDuoo team, especially for tech/service team and moderators for answers to this – there are two versions od TA-30 – one for 110 and one for 220v? Or there is one version and will it work on both voltages and voltage labels are only for mark the market of sale (US, Europe) and recognize the cable plug which is adres to TA-30.

Thanks for help and regards.

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have same problem.

There are some revievs of TA-30 that says it doesn’t matter which one voltage You connect and it will work for 110-240v – “The power supply is listed as 110-240V capable and is auto-sensing as no external switch exists for setting input voltage” – source: https://audiofool.reviews/2020/02/10/xduoo-ta-30/

But there are some that says very clearly that it isn’t true – ” Be warned that compared to TA-10, this one is not using an universal power supply, so it is either a 220V AC IN unit or a 110V unit, check the voltage bellow the AC inlet before you power it on” – source:https://soundnews.net/amplifiers/headphone-amps/xduoo-ta-30-review-a-box-full-of-surprises/

Another ways if You try to buy TA-30 on official XDuoo site, there is no option to choose AC input when You adding item to basket but on other sites ex. Banggood it’s option to choose.

In specyfication od product (in manual, on site) is only information AC input 220v/110v. And it can have different interpretations – that this is option to have 110 or 220 beside to it doesn’t matter which voltage You connect.

So, big please to xDuoo team, especially for tech/service team and moderators for answers to this – there are two versions od TA-30 – one for 110 and one for 220v? Or there is one version and will it work on both voltages and voltage labels are only for mark the market of sale (US, Europe) and recognize the cable plug which is adres to TA-30.

Thanks for help and regards.

There are two version, AC 110V and AC 220V.

AC 1110V, can work at AC 110-120V,

AC 220V, can work at AC 200-240V

There is no universal version which can work at AC 110-240V.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will offer variable voltage option on our website.

toms71
    Participant

Do od I don’t want aby stepdown transformer I guess i need to chance input transformer in TA-30?
    Could You Dell me this as a part – input transformer for 230V?

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Do od I don’t want aby stepdown transformer I guess i need to chance input transformer in TA-30?
    Could You Dell me this as a part – input transformer for 230V?

Sorry, we don’t have the transformer for 230V.

toms71
    Participant

So how You produce TA-30 220V option if You haven’t Transformers?

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

So how You produce TA-30 220V option if You haven’t Transformers?

Hello, I mean that we don’t have the separate transformer to sell.

toms71
    Participant

So maybe You can give me schematic diagram and output voltages od this transformer?

xDuoo official
    Keymaster

Please send your email to service at xduoo dot com. Our engineer will reply you there. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.