January 1, 2020 at 1:48 pm #525xDuoo OfficialSenior Moderator
Installation PC USB Driver
NOTE: .This driver is only available for Win7, Win 8, Win 10, not for WinXP system.
1. Double-click the file of xDuoo_UsbAudio_v4.67.0
2. Click Next
3. Click Next
4. Click “install”
5. After the installation, click “NEXT”
6. Then click “FINISH”
7. Click PC start menu, select: control panel – > hardware and sound – > hardware and sound – > sound, after a computer is ejected from an interface, click < play > option, and then select <xDuoo USB Audio> to set it as the default playback device.
8. Finished, Play music on the PC, and enjoy yourself.
MAC computer audio output settings guide
Note: MAC computer does not need to install USB driver, only need to set up the output
1. Click the settings icon in the lower right corner of the computer pop-up interface, click the Voice icon (after connected the USB port of unit)
2. Then in the pop-up interface, click the output, select xDuoo USB Audio 2.0 as the output device
3. After setting is finished, there will be USB audio output through the unit.
Note: Sometimes the MAC system setting the sampling rate of the device to 768KHZ, then will cause your DAC have no sound (if the DAC does not support 768KHZ sampling rate), then you need to set the output sampling rate in the audio MIDI settings, as below.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.