January 1, 2020 at 1:40 pm #520xDuoo OfficialSenior Moderator
Installation USB Driver
(Note: Only Windows syemterm need to install this driver, you don’t need to install it on MAC. )
1. Double-click the file of XMOS USB Drive V3.0.0.exe
2. Click “NEXT”
3. Click “Install”
4. After the installation, click “NEXT”
5. Then click “FINISH”
6. Go to C:\Thesycon\TUSBAudio_v3.34.0\CustomizationKit\DriverPackages
Double-click the “XMOS_ EVAL_ KITS_ DriverSetup_ v3.34.0.exe”
7. Click ” Next”
8. Click “Install”
10.Click “NEXT” after installation
11. Click “Finish”
12. Click ” Yes”
13. Use USB cable to connect the product to the computer, and turn on the power, software will be installed automatically. It might need some time, please wait patiently
(Note: click on the bottom right corner of the screen menu bar, see the installation schedule)
14. The small speaker icon at the right bottom will become brightness after the installation is completed.
15. Click start menu on your computer, select: control panel – > hardware and sound – > hardware and sound – > sound, after a computer is ejected from an interface, click < play > option, and then select <XMOS XS1-U8 MFA> to set it as the default playback device.
16. Finished, enjoying your music now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.