XP2-Pro – Bluetooth stopped working

Home Forums Ask your question XP2-Pro – Bluetooth stopped working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Initially when I got the device, it connected easily to my Xperia 10 via Bluetooth. Now it will not connect. I’ve tried pairing to other phones as well, and XP2 never shows up as an available Bluetooth connection, despite the blue light blinking.

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, All

For XP-2 pro, if you have the same issue, please contact us at service at xduoo dot com

Our engineer will reply all of your guys asap.

Participant

I have also the same problem.The Bluetooth is not working anymore. I tried to paired with different devices (imac, android, iphone, ipad) without success. Every time the XP-2Pro device is doesn’t appear on my bluetooth devices. Is like if the Bluetooth function stopped working on this device, even if the blue light blinks forever, as the previous user also said.

I kindly request help from Xduoo. My XP-2 Pro is not older than two months. It’s very sad that the Bluetooth function stopped working after so little time.

Yesterday the bluetooth function of my XP-2Pro was working fine, but today is not working anymore.

The

Participant

Hello

I just received my new XP-2Pro this week, but the Bluetooth connection is not working with any of my three devices I tried to pair it with (Android &Apple). The XP-2Ppro blinks the blue LED, but it does not show in available Bluetooth devices, and when trying to pair with NFC I get a message “could not connect”.

I sent already email also to your service but have not yet got a reply. Hope to get this fixed and the device in use soon.

Participant

I’m having the same issue, I’ve only had my unit a couple of days and it was working perfectly then all of a sudden the Bluetooth refused to connect, I have tried unpairing and repairing on a few different devices but none of them can find the XP-2Pro anymore. It’s really frustrating as I had to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive only for it to develop this fault after only two days, I was really enjoying using it too, it’s a great sounding little amp.

Senior Moderator

I have also the same problem.The Bluetooth is not working anymore. I tried to paired with different devices (imac, android, iphone, ipad) without success. Every time the XP-2Pro device is doesn’t appear on my bluetooth devices. Is like if the Bluetooth function stopped working on this device, even if the blue light blinks forever, as the previous user also said. I kindly request help from Xduoo. My XP-2 Pro is not older than two months. It’s very sad that the Bluetooth function stopped working after so little time. Yesterday the bluetooth function of my XP-2Pro was working fine, but today is not working anymore. The

Hi, please send your message via the contact form on Contact us, we will contact you via email to solve your issue.

Senior Moderator

Hello I just received my new XP-2Pro this week, but the Bluetooth connection is not working with any of my three devices I tried to pair it with (Android &Apple). The XP-2Ppro blinks the blue LED, but it does not show in available Bluetooth devices, and when trying to pair with NFC I get a message “could not connect”. I sent already email also to your service but have not yet got a reply. Hope to get this fixed and the device in use soon.

Hi, please send your message via the contact form on Contact us, we will contact you via email to solve your issue.

Senior Moderator

I’m having the same issue, I’ve only had my unit a couple of days and it was working perfectly then all of a sudden the Bluetooth refused to connect, I have tried unpairing and repairing on a few different devices but none of them can find the XP-2Pro anymore. It’s really frustrating as I had to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive only for it to develop this fault after only two days, I was really enjoying using it too, it’s a great sounding little amp.

Participant

i have same problem. already send email but still have not received answer from your engineer.

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

i have same problem. already send email but still have not received answer from your engineer.

Sorry for the in-convenience, our engineer will reply your email asap. Thanks for your time.

Participant

Sorry for the in-convenience, our engineer will reply your email asap. Thanks for your time.

I contacted support, they got back to me within a couple of days and are in the process of shipping me a replacement, hopefully they will do the same for you.

Keymaster

I contacted support, they got back to me within a couple of days and are in the process of shipping me a replacement, hopefully they will do the same for you.

Ok, will do.

Participant

thank you for your explained.

they reply my email with shipping me a replacement also.

but now is out of stock, need to waiting for it restock then they will send.

Participant

Add me to the list.  My bluetooth quit about a week after I received the unit.  I like it very much other than that.  I just emailed support.

Keymaster

Add me to the list. My bluetooth quit about a week after I received the unit. I like it very much other than that. I just emailed support.

We already replied your message via email, please check it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.