XP2-Pro – Bluetooth stopped working

Home Forums Ask your question XP2-Pro – Bluetooth stopped working

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have the same problem. I have contacted with support, they replied me via email, I replied and haven’t heard back from support yet. Maybe the email got lost in spam or support just didn’t get back to me.

Participant

The Bluetooth is not working anymore. I tried to paired with different devices (imac, android, iphone, ipad) without success. Every time the XP-2Pro device is doesn’t appear on my bluetooth devices. Is like if the Bluetooth function stopped working on this device, even if the blue light blinks forever, as those previous user also said. I kindly request help from Xduoo. My XP-2 Pro is not older than one month. It’s very sad that the Bluetooth function stopped working after so little time.

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

The Bluetooth is not working anymore. I tried to paired with different devices (imac, android, iphone, ipad) without success. Every time the XP-2Pro device is doesn’t appear on my bluetooth devices. Is like if the Bluetooth function stopped working on this device, even if the blue light blinks forever, as those previous user also said. I kindly request help from Xduoo. My XP-2 Pro is not older than one month. It’s very sad that the Bluetooth function stopped working after so little time.

Please contact us via contact form, we will solve your issue by email.

Keymaster

I have the same problem. I have contacted with support, they replied me via email, I replied and haven’t heard back from support yet. Maybe the email got lost in spam or support just didn’t get back to me.

Your email has been replied, please check your email. Thanks.

Participant

I have too this problem with bluetooth, I tried to paired with different devices without success. Device not found on any smartphone. =( I’m very tired…

Keymaster

I have too this problem with bluetooth, I tried to paired with different devices without success. Device not found on any smartphone. =( I’m very tired…

Please contact us via contact us, we will help you to solve it. Thanks.

Participant

Hello, everybody.

I would just like to get an answer in case there is any possibility to fix the Bluetooth on my unit, because it only worked for a week.
    Thanks in advance.

Keymaster

Hello, everybody. I would just like to get an answer in case there is any possibility to fix the Bluetooth on my unit, because it only worked for a week. Thanks in advance.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. In order to solve this issue better, can you send your message via contact us? We will help you to solve the issue there.  Thanks for your understanding.

Participant

Hi, my xduoo XP-2 pro does not catch bluetooth when you find devices in your pockets or if you just close it with your hand.is this normal or is it a malfunction

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.