XQ-50 Pro

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I just buy a XQ-50 Pro bluetooth audio receiver convertor.

I can connect it up with my mobile phone via bluebooth and has audio signal output from the analogue output coaxials (L & R) to my amplifier and my speaker has good music.

Next I try to use optical cable (or a digital coaxial cable ) to connect it up with my old DAC(16-bit & 44.1kHz) but there is a problem that the screen of the XQ-50 pro shown the digital signal output is 24-bit & 96kHz. Therefore, my old DAC is not working with the XQ-50 Pro and my old DAC can not convert the digital signal to analogue signal .

May I ask that can I adjust the digital signal from the XQ-50 Pro to a lower level as 16-bit & 44.1kHz?

Looking forward a kindly help!

Many Thanks!

Addy

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, Addy

Yes, the display shows the true sampling rate, I think your DAC can’t support sampling rate more than 48khz.

If your phone is iphone, you don’t have to worry about this problem at all, because the Apple phone only transmits AAC format, and its sampling rate is 44.1Khz.

If your phone is andriod, there are SBC(44.1k-48KHZ), APTX(44.1k-48KHZ), APTX_L(44.1k-48KHZ)L, APTX_HD(44.1k-48KHZ), LDAC(44.1k-96khz), So, only LDAC has 96KHz sampling rate.

you can search the Bluetooth option in the developer options of the andriod phone and select the Bluetooth format, as shown below:

Or you can choose the sampling rate, choose 48Khz, as follows:

Participant

Dear Sir,

Thankyou so much for your great help.

My friend tell how to enable the “Developer Option” of my mobile phone “MEIZU 16th”

It need to keep hitting the <Build number: Flyme 7.3.0.0G> in <About Phone>.

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Great to hear that it is working.

Participant

Sir,

Sorry to tell that it is still not working with my old dac.

I can change the Bluetooth decode mode and also can change the sampling frequency.

But I can not change the bit rate. Even I change the sample bite rate to 16bit in my phone but the display of the XQ-50Pro keep showing 24bit.

I’m so sad 😣!!!

Hope you can help me again. My old dac can sing good magic music . I do want to keep using it.

Looking forward to your kindly help.

I am willing to pay post fee  to send it to your workshop for adjustment if it is necessary.

Senior Moderator

Hi, you don’t need change bit rate, it doesn’t matter,  just chang the sampling rate to 44.1k or 48K. It takes a few seconds after you setting.

Are you sure your DAC settings are correct? Or is it good?

Participant

Sir,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

My old DAC is work well with my another old model NuForce BTR-100 Bluetooth receiver no problem.

I just can not change the output from  24 to 16 bit in  the XQ-50.

Hope you can teach me how to change it to 16 bit.

Participant

It is still not working with my old DAC ADCOM GDA700.

Senior Moderator

Hi, Addy

I found the problem, it is the crystal oscillator frequency sample is too high, if I send you a crystal oscillator, can you replace it by yourself?

Participant

Sir,

Would you please show me which is the crystal oscillator on the PCB in the photo?

So that I can see whether I have the ability to  change it or not?

Many thanks,

Addy

Participant

Sir,

Or I can directly buy a already modified with lower frequency crystal oscillator XQ-50 pro from you shop? If yes, how much it will be with shipping to Hong Kong?

Addy

Senior Moderator

this one, Maybe you can ask the electrical repair shop to replace it for you

Senior Moderator

this one, Maybe you can ask the electrical repair shop to replace it for you

Participant

Hello! I’ve just got my XQ-50PRO. Is there any possibility to get volume control via Android smartphone? Thanks.

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Please install the latest firmware.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.