XQ-50 Pro

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sir,

I see the red circle in the photo to locate the crystal oscillator. I think I can replace it.

Could you send me one of this lower frequency crystal oscillator ?

Can I email  my HK address you ?

If yes, Please let me have your email address.

Many thanks,

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Please describe your question, and send you address via the contact form in the website. Thanks.

Participant

In your before reply, you said you can send me a new lower frequency crystal oscillator and I will replace it in my XQ-50 Pro.

May I ask how I let you have my Hong Kong home address?

So that you can post the lower frequency crystal oscillator to me.

Keymaster

Please send your message on contact us via the contact form, not in the forum.

We will reply you via email after that.

Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased a XQ-50 Pro Bluetooth Receiver. I attempted to use both Coaxial or Toslink outputs without success. The analog outputs work fine. I’m using a iPad(iTunes) to connect to a Lexicon MC-1. Max digital input to the Lexicon MC-1 using the regular digital inputs is 48khz/24bits. The display on the XQ-50 Pro shows AAC 44.1khz/24bits. My thoughts are this should work, but it doesn’t. The Lexicon MC-1 also has a “Bypass Digital Input” with a max digital input of 96khz/24bits. I switched to this input using coaxial and was successful in getting a lock with audio out from the Lexicon MC-1. The display on the Lexicon MC-1 shows the digital output signal from the XQ-50 Pro Receiver is 88khz. My question is: shouldn’t the output of the XQ-50 Pro be 44.1khz/24bits? Is there a way to resolve this issue, firmware perhaps? Thank you.

David

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, Please email me, tell me you address

Participant

Yes,

I already talked to your staff called “Sam” and let him know my home address.

I just send him an email (via “xDuoo Support Team”) with my address again this morning.

Many thanks,

Addy

Keymaster

Hello, we already send the new lower frequency crystal oscillator to you, and tracking number has been sent to you via email, you will receive it very soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.