XQ-50 Pro – Bluetooth pairing issue

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro – Bluetooth pairing issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I buyed this little wonderful DAC and bluetooth receiver and used used it immediately without problems.
    But after many hours the bluetooth receiver unpair it from the phone (Cubot X20 pro, no volume issue) for no apparent reason. I have to upgrade to a new firmware or is it a known issue?

I tried to turn off the streamer, the phone bluetooth, repair the two device but bluetooth pairing function remains as locked, and the XQ-50 ranges to Unpair and Connected but nothing happened and music plays only on the phone. Sometimes a Chinese writing appears…

I’m using Qobuz with high res file.

Let me know, thanks!

Lorenzo

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, please try to clear all Bluetooth devices in your phone, and then search again to connect to xq-50pro

Participant

Hi, after 2 or 3 days that was working, today the problem returned. I cleared all the Bluetooth devices, turn off the dac and now I’m trying to connect but dac is always displaying “Unpair”. Sure if I turn off for a while the two devices, the pairing will be possible. Also the double click function for pairing is not working (I read it on the instructions).

Participant

Ok, restarting the two devices the pairing is possible. Let me know also how many milliamperes does the charger need for proper operation, thanks!

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

5V1A or 2A or 3A

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.