XQ-50 Pro changes from DAC to BT mode on its own, ALL THE TIME, driving me crazy

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro changes from DAC to BT mode on its own, ALL THE TIME, driving me crazy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I really like my unit “XQ-50 Pro” but there is one BIG problem. This device AUTOMATICALLY changes to bluetooth pairing mode ALL THE TIME. This happens constantly when I want to be using it as a DAC via USB with my PC. I push the button twice to switch to DAC modus, it remains in DAC modus for 20-30 Seconds and then it switches INDEPENDENTLY to Bluetooth pairing modus. I have ZERO devices with bluetooth activated when this happens. Maybe someone in my apartment building is trying to connect? Maybe my device is broken?

In the end, this means I cannot use it as USB-DAC with my pc, since it refuses to remain in DAC mode. This is very disappointing and VERY frustrating, I try to listen to music via PC with cable connection for DAC, I try to use XQ-50 Pro as part of a cabled system combined with PC and speakers for video gaming, and always within one minute or less my unit switches off DAC and changes to Bluetooth with nothing connected – the screen just says “loading” and no sound comes, bluetooth icon shows “connected” but I don’t know to WHAT it is connected!?

I wish I could reccommend the product XQ-50 Pro, because the sound is good, but without a dedicated/manual “bluetooth vs DAC” control, it is driving my crazy :(((

If you can help me with this issue I would be very happy! Otherwise I think I must return it under warranty and look for a different solution. For the moment it is only a bluetooth receiver, it does not work as a DAC, which is half of the reason I chose this unit.

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, We will check if it is a bug and reply you as soon as possible

Participant

Thank you very much. I wait hopefully for a solution!

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Thank you very much. I wait hopefully for a solution!

Ok, will let you know that later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.