XQ-50 Pro Connections

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro Connections

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xDuoo-RSJ63
    Participant

I just received my XQ-50 Pro today from Amazon. Now I am setting it up. So now I have questions that I can not find answers to in the manual.
    I have it powered via USB attached to my USB hub which is connected to my Win10 PC. However, the XQ-50 Pro is not appearing as a connected USB device.
    How do I get it to appear as one of my connected USB devices?
    I have it working with Bluetooth connected to my LG V20 phone, which has a built-in DAC. However, I keep losing network connectivity and my streaming source, which is usually Amazon Music, keeps cutting out and just stops playing.
    Right now, I am using the XQ-50 Pro Optical ouput to my Onkyo TX-NR595 receiver. Now, this receiver has a lot of connectivity options, inluding Bluetooth, Optical, Stream Box and USB. I tried the USB connection and Stream Box connection but neither seemed to work.
    Is it possible to directly connect the XQ-50 Pro to the Onkyo TX-NR595 via Bluetooth? or one of these other connections?

Appreciate your help!

Richard “Scott” Johnson

xDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, if you want to use it as a USB DAC, please disconnect the Bluetooth connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.