XQ-50 Pro firmware download problem.

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro firmware download problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Okay, then it should be an error when upgrading to V0.1.6 and restore it.

so it need to be sent back for repair, can you email me? Send address to my mail

Participant

What is the email address which I should send my address to?

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Please send the message via contact us on the website for repairing.

Participant

hi..,

I know here is the wrong place to ask but I am not good at this forum staff.. and feel really sad about losing my lovely xduoo05’s usb part..

I have a first version of xduoo 05 . a few months ago , while updating its firmware something strange happened and the usb section of my 05 is gone.. 🙁  ı am sure about using the right files but .. its gone..
    ı wrote this problen on your twitter support account and the personel named Sam told me he will send a usb module for free if I could change it .. and still waiting for his cargo 🙂 its been 5 months and still waiting..
    anyway.. all want to learn is, is there a soloution for an xduoo with a bricked usb ?
    when I connected the device to pc, phone tablet or anything via usb nothing happens .. it still works great on aux and spdf inputs.. but no usb.. is there a recover file or something that I could do?
    ı hope you could help me.. because I really love my xduoo.. and want it back ..
    thanks by now..

Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are always would like to solve every customer’s issue.

Due to the affect of Covid-19, it is difficult to send it to your country this year via registered mail, we try to send it to you twice, but every times it is failed.

The first time is returned.

The second time is on August 24, the tracking number was sent to you at that day, please check your email. ( If you don’t receive the tracking number, please check the spam folder). And from the tracing result, the item already arrived Turkey, but again, we don’t know why it is returned.

Participant

I always got this error when trying to submit in contact_us page.

“There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.”

Please suggest address which I should send my XQ50-Pro to repair with all detail.

BTW, should I wait for next firmware update due to I have other DAC?

Senior Moderator

Hi, Pusutn

please email to [email protected], he will help you

Senior Moderator

Hi,all, if there are any unsolved problems, please send an email to [email protected], he will help you

Participant

Failed case when trying to flash firmware again after flash V0.1.6 and reinstall the Saved(Original) one.

All can’t bring my XQ50-Pro back.

Keymaster

Please contact our engineer via email service at xduoo dot .com directly.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.