XQ-50 Pro v0.1.9 says it’s always paired

Home Forums Ask your question XQ-50 Pro v0.1.9 says it’s always paired

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by AvatarBMH.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve recently flashed v0.1.9 firmware and after the first power-off/power-on cycle my XQ-50 Pro immediately boots up into the paired state and because of this I can’t connect to it.

I’ve unpaired all of my devices but that didn’t help. It always says it’s paired, just like on the photo below.

XQ-50 Pro is paired immediately after boot-up

Please let me know what should I should do with it.

Maybe there’s a way to reset it to factory defaults? (I looked for such instructions but I couldn’t find anything, even in the PDF manual).

ps. when I plug it to my computer via USB then it works fine as DAC.

Thanks

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, please try to double click the power button into repair it, and then connect your phone again. by the way, which model is your mobile phone?

Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the tip!

After few reboots and double clicking the power button I was able to pair my OnePlus 6.

It looks like my phone pairs fine with XQ-50 Pro after powering the receiver off and on few times. Although, when I unpair the phone, the message on its screen still says “Unpair” which is confusing, because nothing is paired with it.

Thanks

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Hi, Thank you for the tip! After few reboots and double clicking the power button I was able to pair my OnePlus 6. It looks like my phone pairs fine with XQ-50 Pro after powering the receiver off and on few times. Although, when I unpair the phone, the message on its screen still says “Unpair” which is confusing, because nothing is paired with it. Thanks

Do you mean that the screen shows “pair” when you unpair the phone ?

Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I think it should say “Unpaired”..</p>
    (meaning “not paired”)

That would be the correct spelling of what is intended.

Maybe fix this in a new firmware update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.