XQ-50 Pro

Home Forums Firmware Download XQ-50 Pro

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Firmware V0.1.8 is still not working for me.

(see clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb9t9asGFTo )

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Hello all,

Please use the latest firmware, V0.1.9.

Participant

Is there a Version History file for all the Firmware versions released for the XQ-50 Pro?

xDuoo officialxDuoo official
    Keymaster

Is there a Version History file for all the Firmware versions released for the XQ-50 Pro?

In order not to confuse the users, we don’t list the history file here, but if you would like to roll back, please contact us via the contact form. Thanks.

Note: We recommend to only install the latest firmware.

Participant

Hi, i have problem with connecting my phone Huawei Mate 20 Pro, in this phone isnt possible any change in developer mode-bluetooth option, any advise please?

xDuoo OfficialxDuoo Official
    Senior Moderator

Hi, i have problem with connecting my phone Huawei Mate 20 Pro, in this phone isnt possible any change in developer mode-bluetooth option, any advise please?

Hi, because Huawei is now sanctioned by the United States, So Huawei mobile phones do not support Qualcomm’s aptx and other formats, so there are not many adjustments

Senior Moderator

Hi, it looks like after upgrade the firmware to V0.1.9 no connection possible, i tried pc and phones mate10pro and mate20pro with no success, but the x50pro is in the bluetooth list, i dont understand, why is not possible downgrade if this software is unusable, please give us the archive of the firmwares, or if is a hardware problem i can change anything on the board because i have repair centrum,thanks

Hi, can you try to clear your mobile phone’s xq-50pro Bluetooth record and search again. Can see it?

Senior Moderator

Hi there! Just received my XQ-50 PRO, and I’m super happy about it! But I’ve got 2 questions: 1: Is it possible to get a wider language support for the DAC? (a lot of letters go missing as soon as I search through songs in languages with different kinds of letters. Example: æøåäöñáé and so on.)   2: the scrolling speed of the display seems a slower when there are multiple letters and faster when fewer letters. Is this a bug and something than can be fixed?   (I haven’t checked/updated my firmware yet, since everything seems to work.. And lovely so!) Amazing product! Keep up the good work!

Hi, Which language do you show on XQ-50PRO?

Participant

I’ve tried to play songs on Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish.

The special characters/letters seem to disappear.

The slow scrolling phenomena does not seem to be language specific.

Participant

Hi, it looks like after upgrade the firmware to V0.1.9 no connection possible, i tried pc and phones mate10pro and mate20pro with no success, but the x50pro is in the bluetooth list, i dont understand, why is not possible downgrade if this software is unusable, please give us the archive of the firmwares, or if is a hardware problem i can change anything on the board because i have repair centrum,thanks

Participant

Hi, reflash the firmware helped me to bringing back to life the unit, dont no what was the problem, the x50pro worked a while normal after upgrade….

Participant

Hi there!

Just received my XQ-50 PRO, and I’m super happy about it!

But I’ve got 2 questions:

1: Is it possible to get a wider language support for the DAC?

(a lot of letters go missing as soon as I search through songs in languages with different kinds of letters. Example: æøåäöñáé and so on.)

2: the scrolling speed of the display seems a slower when there are multiple letters and faster when fewer letters.

Is this a bug and something than can be fixed?

(I haven’t checked/updated my firmware yet, since everything seems to work.. And lovely so!)

Amazing product!

Keep up the good work!

Participant

Firmware v0.1.9 seams not compatible with iOS 14.3

Running on firmware V0.1.9, since iOS 14.3 upgrade, no sounds out of the XQ-50 Pro.

It was working well with 14.2 (checked with another iPhone running 14.2 => still working well)

Please help.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.