- The professional DAC AK4490 chip is used to make music more realistic, the sound field more wider and the resolving power more stronger.
- Supports DSF, DFF, ISO suffix DSD audio format up to DSD128. Supports DXD, FLAC, APE, WAV, ALAC, AIFF lossless audio format up to 32Bit/384KHz.
- With Bi-directional BT4.0 technology, it can be connected to BT headset, BT speakers or car audio. Can also be connected to mobile phone and let you enjoy HD sound quality.
- For Hiby Link function, you can control X3II by mobile phone to play songs, adjust volume, search songd and more, no need to take out the player.
- Bi-directional USB Type-C interface can output the USB audio, and can connect the computer USB port as USB DAC function.
PHONE OUT PARAMETER:
- Output Power：[email protected]Ω
- Frequency Response：20Hz~20kHz（±0.5dB）
- Crosstalk：≥75dB (32Ω@1kHz)
LINE OUT PARAMETER
- Output Level：1.6Vrms
- Frequency Response：20Hz~20kHz(±0.5dB)
- Crosstalk：≥100dB (10KΩ@1kHz)
- Power Supply: DC 3.7V/2000mAh built-in li-polymer rechargeable battery
- Playback time：≥13H
- Charging Time：＜3H（fast charge） | ＜5H（slow charge）
Check the review from the following sites
Gosh. At $119? This was probably the best overall DAP I’ve ever reviewed in the way of overall fidelity and features. But, it doesn’t cater well to people who might want more EQ functionality and to sound very different from the stock flat EQ sound the player exhibits.
First of all it should be stated that the sound picture of X3II is totally dependent of the GAIN option. With the gain set to LOW sound becomes kind of «flat» with limited extension and expressiveness affecting mostly the volumetric presence of bass, power of midbass and exposure of mids.
( Have questions about X3 II? Leave a comment on Porta Youtube Channel, he is very active in replying everyone’s questions. )
Note: This video has been authorized by the video owner to list here, you also can check this review on Porta.fi Channel by clicking here.