- The input port of xd-05 plus is type c, one pc type c to type c cable is already included in the package. But if you would like to buy another type c to type c cable from other place, please notice that the you should buy the type c cable with OTG function.
We will improve it in the next batch production, which means that you can use the type c without OTG function in the future. We will announce this when it is available.
2. If you would like to use it with lighting port, you can A) Use the apple camera kit connection kit. B) please buy the lighting to type c cable.
You also can buy it on our store. Find it in the accessory. Here it is the link, https://www.xduoo.net/product/type-c-to-lighting-cable/
- Go to download xDuoo XD-05 Plus USB Driver 4.6.7/ USB Firmware/XMOS Driver V4.13.0
- Go to learn how to install USB Driver on Windows.
- Go to learn MAC computer audio output settings guide ( Mac doesn’t need to install USB driver)
- Go to learn the steps on firmware updating.
Difference between xd-05 plus and xd-05
|xDuoo XD-05||xDuoo XD-05 Plus|
|Size of Screen||0.91 Inch OLED||0.91 Inch OLED|
|Output ( Single end)||6.5mm||6.5mm|
|Output Port ( Balanced)||No||No|
|Input Port ( USB )||USB A||Type C|
|Input Port (Coaxial)||3.5mm||3.5mm|
|Input Port (Optical)||3.5mm||3.5mm|
|Charging Port||Micro USB||Type C|
|USB Receiver Chip||XMOS U8||XMOS XU208|
|Coaxial/Optical Receiver Chip||CS8422||CS8422|
|Coaxial/Optical Support DSD or not||Not support||Support DSD 64( DOP)|
|Singal Amp Chip||OPA1612||OPA1612 ( Support to replace two chips)|
|Circuit Amp Chip||BUF643U||BUF643U|
|Output power||500mW（32 Ω）||1000mW ( 32Ω）|
|Sample Rating||PCM: 32bit/384KHZ |
|Battery Capacity||3.7V 4000 mAh||3.8V 5000mAh|
|Battery Life||>11H( USB in) |
>16H ( SPDIF in)
> 23H ( AUX in )
|>13H( USB in)
>19H ( SPDIF in)
> 40H ( AUX in )
|Charging Time||5H ( Fast charging) |
11H ( Slow charging)
|4.5H ( Fast charging)
11H ( Slow charging)
- Compliant operating systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mas OS X, IOS, Android
- DAC chip: AK4493EQ
- USB chipset: XMOS XU208
- Output power: 1000mW at 32 ohms
- Frequency response (amp): 10Hz~100kHz (±0.5 dB)
- Frequency response (USB/SPDIF): 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5 dB)
- THD+ N (USB/SPDIF in): 0.0016% at 1kHz
- THD + N (aux in): 0.0009% at 1kHz
- S/N: 117dB
- Crosstalk: ≥75dB
- Battery: 3.8V / 5000mAh
- Battery life: ≥13 hours (USB in), ≥21 hours (SPDIF in), ≥40 hours (aux in)
Sampling Rate Support
- USB (PCM): 16–32bit / 44.1–384kHz
- DSP: DOP / NATIVE mode, DSD64–256 (1bit / 2.8M–11.2M)
- DXD: 24–32bit / 352.8K–384kHz
- OPT/COA (PCM): 16–24bit / 44.1–192kHz
- DSD: 1bit / 2.82 Mhz (DOP)
- 1*USB charging cable
- 1*Type C to type c cable
- 1*Type C to Micro cable
- 1*3.5mm to 6.5mm connector
- 4*rubber feet
- Silicone band
- User manual
- Warranty card
Check the review from these branded sites
Bass: Without the bass switch active, the bass has good slam and rumble without being overly assertive or bloated. With the bass boost enabled, bass below 400Hz does get considerably more forward but at the cost of quality. Bass boost is rarely something that performs well and unfortunately the bass boost on the Plus carries all the hallmarks of stereotypical bass boosts.
If you are searching for an all-in-one DAC-AMP solution that you wish to carry around at work, school or even in your car or public transport, i’m pretty confident the XD-05PLUS will surpass your need in term of amping power, battery life and most of all sound
The more I listen to it, the more I realize this one was made for relaxing moments where I would just grab something to drink, press play, lean back and relax for an hour or so. XD-05 Plus is not a super technical sounding device, so there isn’t a lot to talk about on the micro scale and it mostly wants to awake some emotions and grab your attention with musicality and good dynamics.
4. RAA pro
Z-Review ( Who doesn’t know Zeos)
Note: This video has been authorized to list here by the video owner, you also can check this review on Z-review Channel by clicking here.
Bad Guy Good Audio Review ( He did a great job on unbox review)
Note: This video has been authorized to list here by the video owner, you also can check this review on Bad Guy Good Audio Review Channel by clicking here.